(Short Course) Business Communication Skills
- Duration 4 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
This course will offer students a structured approach to support individuals as they and their organisations tackle the current challenges of a rapidly changing business environment where business leaders are required to communicate effectively to avoid conflict and manager and agile organisational culture.
Key course features
- Study online.
- Learn effective business communication skills to provide your organisation with the tools and techniques required to communicate more effectively with key stakeholders.
- Explore emotional intelligence, public speaking, presentation skills and corporate communications.
What you will study
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Communications
- The art of collaboration and teamwork: Emotional intelligence and awareness
- Social and public communication: Public speaking, presentation skills and corporate communications
- Written communication and reading between the lines
Undertaking this course will require:
- 16 hours of Scheduled Learning and Teach Hours
- 2 hours of Practical classes
- 82 hours of Guided Independent Study
Entry requirements & applying
To book, please visit the online store.
Teaching & Assessment
Students will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic. The forums will enable students to reflect and demonstrate their learning. Ongoing learning log and students reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the assessment. The minimum expectation for the total word count is 2,000 words.
Fees & funding
10th April 2023