(Short Course) Business Communication Skills
- Duration 4 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
This course offers a structured approach to support you and your organisation to tackle the current challenges of a rapidly changing business environment where business leaders are required to communicate effectively to avoid conflict and manage an agile organisational culture.
Key course features
- Study online.
- Learn effective business communication skills to provide your organisation with the tools and techniques required to communicate more effectively with key stakeholders.
- Explore emotional intelligence, public speaking, presentation skills and corporate communications.
What you will study
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Communications
- The art of collaboration and teamwork: Emotional intelligence and awareness
- Social and public communication: Public speaking, presentation skills and corporate communications
- Written communication and reading between the lines
Undertaking this course will require:
- 16 hours of Scheduled Learning and Teach Hours.
- Guided Independent Study.
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
To book, please visit the online store.
The booking for this course closes a week before the course start date. If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching & Assessment
You will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic. The forums will enable you to reflect and demonstrate your learning. Ongoing learning log and reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the assessment.
The assessment deadline is 19th May 2023 at 5pm.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.
10th April 2023
The first live online session is 10th April 2023 from 6pm until 8pm.
The second live online session is 27th April 2023 from 6pm until 8pm.