(Short Course) Business Operations Management
- Duration 8 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
Business operations management is a key skill and knowledge area in an era where organisations are undergoing big, complex and interdependent changes.
Key course features
- Learn business operations management skills and how to lead operations.
- Explore ways to help your business establish and grow its offer in competitive markets.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to Business Operations Management
- Process flow and capacity management
- Lean operations and quality control
- Supply chain management
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Tool kits and techniques for business operations planning
- Implementing a business operations plan prioritising human and material resources
- Adapting to evolving risks and opportunities
The delivery will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
Entry requirements & applying
To book onto this course, please visit the online store.
Teaching & Assessment
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Fees & funding
31st October 2022