(Short Course) Business Resilience
- Duration 8 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
By learning business resilience skills and how to lead effective crisis response efforts you will be able to increase your capacity to build resilient operations, and provide your organisation with the tools and techniques required to withstand business shocks.
Key course features
- Explore business resilience and tools to withstand business shocks.
- Enhance your business knowledge to become a more effective manager.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to Business Resilience
- Building resilient operations
- Preparing for crisis
- Better risk management
- Leading through crisis
- Tool kits for withstanding business shocks
- Team dynamics for successful recovery
- Creating value in uncertain times
The delivery will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.