(Short Course) Business Resilience
- Duration 8 weeks
- Location Wrexham
Why choose this course?
By learning business resilience skills and how to lead effective crisis response efforts you will be able to increase your capacity to build resilient operations, and provide your organisation with the tools and techniques required to withstand business shocks.
Key course features
- Explore business resilience and tools to withstand business shocks.
- Enhance your business knowledge to become a more effective manager.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to Business Resilience
- Building resilient operations
- Preparing for crisis
- Better risk management
- Leading through crisis
- Tool kits for withstanding business shocks
- Team dynamics for successful recovery
- Creating value in uncertain times
The delivery will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
This course offers a blended learning approach which combines the convenience of e-learning with the discussion and interaction of classroom training. The in person group sessions held on the Glyndwr campus are interactive forum with all students participating and sharing their knowledge and experiences. These sessions are designed to provide uncompromising, impactful and innovative collective learning. Students are supported to discover new insights and think differently about how to tackle emerging and enduring challenges relating to Business Resilience.
Entry requirements & applying
To book visit the online shop.
Teaching & Assessment
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Fees & funding
The course begins on 25th October 2021.