(Short Course) Change Management and Organisational Change
- Duration 8 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
Change management is a key skill and knowledge area in an era where organisations are undergoing big, complex and interdependent changes.
By learning change management skills and how to lead effective organisational change students will be able to increase their capacity to approach multiple changes at once, and provide their organisation with the tools and techniques required to respond more efficiently to a changing landscape.
Key course features
- Learn business change management skills and how to identify and implement opportunities for change.
- Explore ways to help your business evolve its offer in competitive markets.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to change management and organisational change
- Theories of change and how they inform practice
- The Use of Self as an instrument of change
- Explaining individual behaviour and actions in response to change
- Developing a change toolkit – Diagnosis
- Developing a change toolkit - Implementation
- Change management and organisational change practices
The delivery will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.