(Short Course) Change Management and Organisational Change
- Duration 8 weeks
- Location Wrexham
Why choose this course?
Change management is a key skill and knowledge area in an era where organisations are undergoing big, complex and interdependent changes.
By learning change management skills and how to lead effective organisational change students will be able to increase their capacity to approach multiple changes at once, and provide their organisation with the tools and techniques required to respond more efficiently to a changing landscape.
Key course features
- Learn business change management skills and how to identify and implement opportunities for change.
- Explore ways to help your business evolve its offer in competitive markets.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to change management and organisational change
- Theories of change and how they inform practice
- The Use of Self as an instrument of change
- Explaining individual behaviour and actions in response to change
- Developing a change toolkit – Diagnosis
- Developing a change toolkit - Implementation
- Change management and organisational change practices
The delivery will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
This course offers a blended learning approach which combines the convenience of e-learning with the discussion and interaction of classroom training. The in person group sessions held on the Glyndwr campus are interactive forum with all students participating and sharing their knowledge and experiences. These sessions are designed to provide uncompromising, impactful and innovative collective learning. Students are supported to discover new insights and think differently about how to tackle emerging and enduring challenges relating to Change Management and Organisational Change.
Entry requirements & applying
To book visit the online shop.
Teaching & Assessment
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
The assessment due date is 12th August 2022.
Fees & funding
This course starts 6th June 2022. There will be a voluntary face to face induction on campus on 1st June 2022 from 6pm until 8pm. The first mandatory live online session will take place on 7th June 2022 from 6pm until 8pm. The second mandatory live online session will take place on 19th July 2022 from 6pm until 8pm.