(Short Course) Drone Technology & Operations
- Duration 6 weeks
- Location Wrexham, Online
Why choose this course?
This course will help to build your confidence as a drone operator and is ideal for those who are keen to enter the industry. It will also give you the opportunity to train for the CAA Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) certificate for Small Unmanned Aircraft.
Key course features
- Benefit from a blended learning approach - combining online teaching with face to face practical sessions.
- Gain confidence as a drone operator.
- On successful completion of this course, you will gain a Drone piloting competence certificate issued by a CAA Nationally Qualified Entity (NQE).
What you will study
- Air Law & Responsibilities
- UAS Airspace Operating Principles
- Airmanship & Aviation Safety
- Human Factors
- Navigation Charts
- Aircraft Knowledge
- Operating Procedures
Entry requirements & applying
To book your place, visit the online shop.
This course is subject to minimum participants and payments will be returned in full if the course does not recruit the minimum cohort.
For more information, contact Rob Bolam, email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
- Multi-choice exam
- Written Mission Report
- Practical demonstrations
On successful completion of this course, you will gain a WGU ENG 481 module completion transcript and a Drone piloting competence certificate issued by a CAA Nationally Qualified Entity (NQE).
Fees & funding
£595 (£295 for current WGU students)
The course includes six weeks Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) with 3 Day attendance on campus.