(Short Course) Enhancing Quality through Transforming Healthcare
- Duration 6 weeks
- Location Online, Wrexham
Why choose this course?
This module aims to enhance knowledge and problem-solving skills in the management of the service improvement at the delivery point of healthcare. The main focus of the module is care standards and quality assurance and improvement process and strategies.
Key course features
- Draw upon current policy, literature and research to rationalise the need for change in clinical practice.
- Gain 20 credits at level 6/7 on completion.
What you will study
- Critically review the care standards applicable to their area of management, the origins of these standards and their use.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the local quality assurance strategy and the standards to be achieved.
- Evaluate a range of quality monitoring processes and tools.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills through the application of a quality improvement tool to a practice situation.
Entry requirements & applying
To book visit the online shop.
Teaching & Assessment
Case study and presentation.