(Short Course) French
- Duration 13 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
Learning a new language can open many doors. Whether you're looking to enhance your career prospects or immerse yourself in French culture when you travel, learning the language is a great choice.
Key course features
- No previous knowledge of the language is required.
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the French language.
- Practice your speaking and listening skills.
What you will study
French Beginner level (CEFR A1)
This class is aimed at students who have no previous knowledge of the language
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Communicate and exchange information in a simple way.
- Demonstrate an understanding and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases, introduce themselves and ask and answer questions about personal information such as where someone lives, what someone does for a living etc.
Entry requirements & applying
To enrol on the course, please click on the following link and make online payment as soon as possible: French for Beginners | Glyndwr University's Online Store
Fees & funding
£210 for non-Wrexham Glyndŵr University students and staff
£50 for Wrexham Glyndŵr University students and staff.
Materials not included
Course dates & duration
This course will have two 1.5 hour online sessions a week: Mondays from 6.30pm until 8.00pm & Wednesdays from 6.30pm until 8.00pm