(Short Course) Introduction to Branding
- Duration 9 Weeks
- Location Wrexham
Why choose this course?
Are you interested in learning how to improve the brand of your company or product to help you get ahead in business? This course will introduce to you the fundamentals about what a brand is and will provide you with an opportunity to build an effective brand strategy for your own company or business.
Key course features
- This practical course will give you the framework to start building a brand by illuminating the need to connect, differentiate and focus on creating brand experiences that are more mental rather than just visual.
- You will learn the basic concepts of branding, and understand the fundamentals of what makes a successful brand.
- During the course, you will have the opportunity to develop your own effective brand strategy which will help your business to stand out from the competition.
What you will study
The course will last for a duration of approximately 9 weeks on our Plas Coch Campus, with each week focusing on a different aspect of branding. Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to branding
- Brand benchmarking
- Perception and authenticity
- Ambition & desire
- Brand values
- Customer analysis
- Demographics and establishing brand loyalty
Entry requirements & applying
If you would like to apply for this course, please book via our online store.
Teaching & Assessment
- Attendees will produce a portfolio of work throughout the course, culminating in a final project for presentation.
Fees & funding
Standard fee: £250
Current WGU students: FREE