(Short Course) Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Duration 6 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
Digital marketing expertise allows you to find employment in almost any sector. Our digital marketing short course will allow you to get ahead of the competition and cover integral aspects of digital marketing including SEO (search engine optimisation), PPC (pay-per-click) advertising, web analytics and content marketing.
Key course features
• Build your own digital marketing plan, based on an organisation of your choice (typically your employer).
• Guided discussion using online forums and tutor support
• Utilise a range of digital marketing tools, social media planning, and analytics and measurement.
What you will study
• Digital Conversions & The Sales Funnel
• Digital Customer & Persona Development
• Insight Tools & Keyword Planning
• The Online Customer Journey
• Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
• Digital Tools – SEO (Search Engine Optimisation & PPC (Pay Per Click)
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
The booking for this course closes a week before the course start date. If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching & Assessment
You will be required to undertake a project of building a digital marketing plan, based on improving digital marketing performance for a chosen organisation. The plan mirrors the weekly content and is based on a practical template provided. Each section of the template relates to a specific area of the syllabus and learning objective. You will work on this document week by week, and upon finishing the course, you will have completed a practical plan based on your chosen organisation.
The forums will enable you to reflect and demonstrate your learning. The minimum expectation for the improvement plan word count is 1500 words.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.
Course 1: 9th January 2023
Course 2: 20th March 2023
Course 3: 15th May 2023