(Short Course) Introduction to Noise Assessment in the Workplace
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
This course will introduce you to the legal obligations in relation to assessing levels of noise, teach you how use appropriate instruments for accurately recording noise levels and develop your skills in completing appropriate risk assessments.
Key course features
- Study online
- Understand the importance of assessing noise risk in the workplace
- Put knowledge into practice by completing a noise assessment report in a work/domestic setting (eg Kitchens, home workshops, engineering facilities, manufacturing production lines)
What you will study
- Introduction to the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Decibels and sound units
- Introduce the safe working limits of exposure to sound
- The impact of sound on humans and the environment
- Techniques for measuring sound
- Outline the steps required for conducting a noise risk assessment
- How to write a risk assessment and action plan
Entry requirements & applying
To book visit the online shop.
The booking for this course closes a week before the course start date. If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
- Two online quizzes that address the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 and the impact of noise on humans.
- Complete a noise assessment report in a workplace or a domestic environment such as a kitchen or home workshop.
Fees & funding