(Short Course) Italian
- Duration 12 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
With 65 million speakers worldwide Italian has official status in Italy, Malta, San Marino, The Vatican and Switzerland. Whether you're looking to enhance your career prospects or immerse yourself in Italian culture when you travel, it a great language to learn.
Key course features
- No previous knowledge of the language is required.
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the Italian language.
- Practice your speaking and listening skills.
What you will study
Italian Beginner level (CEFR A1)
This class is aimed at students who have no previous knowledge of the language.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Communicate and exchange information in a simple way.
- Demonstrate an understanding and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases,
- Introduce themselves and ask and answer questions about personal information such as where someone lives, what someone does for a living etc.
Entry requirements & applying
To book, visit the online shop.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees & funding
£50 for Wrexham Glyndwr University students and staff.