(Short Course) Japanese
- Duration 13 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
Learning any new language is a fun and rewarding experience. And learning Japanese is no exception. Studying Japanese means learning a language that is so different from English that it will make you rethink your most basic assumptions about the way language works.
Key course features
- No previous knowledge of the language is required.
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the Japanese language.
- Practice your speaking and listening skills.
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive 20 UK HE credits (10 ECTS)
What you will study
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Communicate and exchange information in a simple way
- Demonstrate an understanding and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
- Introduce themselves
- Ask and answer questions about personal information such as where someone lives, what someone does for a living etc.
Entry requirements & applying
To enrol on the course, please visit the Online Store
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees & funding
• £210 for non-Wrexham Glyndŵr University students and staff
• £50 for Wrexham Glyndŵr University students and staff.
*Materials not included