(Short Course) Leading Organisations in Times of Global Emergency
- Duration 6 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
The aim of the course is to engage with our local and wider community on succeeding in times of crises, such as the current COVID-19 situation. This course will highlight how industry and academia have a collaborative role to play in delivering success for the community as a whole.
Key course features
- The world is currently changing at a rapid pace and businesses need to be agile and able to respond to these developments in order to ensure their future success.
- The current COVID-19 situation presents an opportune moment to further personal development by obtaining a degree in business or a business-related subject.
- This module will introduce students to some of the issues that are presenting challenges to businesses, and potential strategies for developing business resilience in challenging times.
- The module is designed to be uplifting, open to all learners, and reflect the changing nature of the business landscape, particularly during a global crisis. By participating, students might also be intrigued and gain confidence in their own academic capabilities.
What you will study
- The course will run across six weeks, due to it being online and to allow flexibility as lockdown measures are being eased.
- Student engagement will take place Monday at 5.30pm. Mondays will start with a 20-30 minute live video with tutor and students and will include discussion.
- Activities for students will be uploaded for them to complete and to upload on discussion forum.
- Weds/Friday will include video material (still 20-30 mins, but pre-recorded) and still involve activities for students to complete. This will flexible for students to complete.
Teaching & Assessment
A 250 word assessment on the discussion forum.
Fees & funding
For course dates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org