(Short Course) Mark Making & Painting
- Duration 4 weeks
- Location Wrexham
Why choose this course?
Whether you’ve already done some art painting and are looking to progress or are interested in learning new painting techniques this course will help you develop your own individual art style.
Key course features
- Study online.
- Develop your creative skills, building a portfolio of work.
- Explore artistic techniques and the construction of painting.
What you will study
This course will centre around several fundamental topics.
- Artistic techniques and the language we use to talk about painting and drawing - Specifically; colour, light, space and form
- Observation and mark making - Looking at, and understanding the relationship between the imagination and visual appearance
- Subject matter and the construct of a painting - Choosing subjects with the most potential for personal expression
Entry requirements & applying
To book visit the online shop.
This course is subject to minimum participants and payments will be returned in full if the course does not recruit the minimum cohort.
Teaching & Assessment
Throughout the course you will create an individual portfolio of work to demonstrate your understanding of the techniques you have learnt and display examples of the practical work you have carried out (equivalent to 1,000 words).
Fees & funding