(Short Course) Physiotherapy: An Introduction to the Profession
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
The module aims to provide those considering studying physiotherapy with an insight into the beliefs and philosophy of the profession.
Key course features
- Gain a better insight into the role of a physiotherapist, including common areas of practice such as health and social care.
- Increase your opportunity to perform well, in application to and interview for, places on physiotherapy programmes.
- A source of recent academic study for applicants who have not studied in the last 5 years (Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) application requirements).
What you will study
- Introduction to the module, Understanding Self
- Models of Reflection, Teams and diversity
- Understanding Physiotherapy Frameworks, Legislation
- Trends in Physiotherapy – political, social and ethical
- Role of the Physiotherapist
Entry requirements & applying
To book, please visit the online store.
The booking for this course closes a week before the course start date. If you would like to find out more about future dates please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
Multiple choice assessment and reflective practice. It is taught online.
Fees & funding
This course will start 1st November 2021 and it will run for 10 weeks. Sessions will occur every Monday from 7pm until 9pm.