(Short Course) Physiotherapy: An Introduction to the Profession
- Duration 10 weeks
- Location Blended Learning
Why choose this course?
The module aims to provide those considering studying physiotherapy with an insight into the beliefs and philosophy of the profession.
Key course features
- Gain a better insight into the role of a physiotherapist, including common areas of practice such as health and social care.
- Increase your opportunity to perform well, in application to and interview for, places on physiotherapy programmes.
- A source of recent academic study for applicants who have not studied in the last 5 years (Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) application requirements).
What you will study
- Introduction to the module, Understanding Self
- Models of Reflection, Teams and diversity
- Understanding Physiotherapy Frameworks, Legislation
- Trends in Physiotherapy – political, social and ethical
- Role of the Physiotherapist
Entry requirements & applying
To book, please visit the online store.
The booking for this course closes a week before the course start date. If you would like to find out more about future dates please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
Multiple choice assessment and reflective practice.
Fees & funding
This course will start 28th February 2022 and it will run for 10 weeks. Sessions will occur every Monday from 7pm until 9pm. The first session on 28th February 2022 will be onsite at Wrexham Glyndwr University and all other sessions will be delivered online.