(Short Course) Portrait Drawing
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
Are you interested in drawing and want to learn how to draw a photorealistic pencil portrait? This course is ideal for anyone who is looking to develop their artistic skills and try something new.
Key course features
- Improve your artistic skills and learn how to draw a photorealistic pencil portrait.
- Learn how to realistically draw each aspect of the face (eyes, nose, mouth, hair and ears).
- Participants will be sent a starter pack of basic equipment consisting of pencils, a Bristol Board and a Tombow Eraser, all of which will be included in the course fees.
- The course will be delivered entirely online through a weekly 1-hour session with a tutor on Microsoft Teams. You will also recieve instructional videos which you will be able to revisit and use to improve your technique with each week.
What you will study
The course will last for a duration of approximately 4 weeks, and for each week you will learn how to draw a different aspect of the face:
- Hair and ears
Entry requirements & applying
If you would like to apply for this course, please book via our online store.
Teaching & Assessment
- Attendees will log their drawing development and progress throughout the course to demonstrate what they have learnt.
- For their final project, they will be required to present a photographic portrait image in the form of a drawing, photographed and submitted as a jpg. image or pdf.
Fees & funding
Full Price: £50