(Short Course) Preparing for university
- Duration 4 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
This module is designed to support new learners to Higher Education (HE) in preparing for their studies. The module offers participants an insight into how they can prepare for studying in HE and will include a range of topics.
Key course features
- Study online in your own time.
- Receive support from a module tutor, who you will be able to ask questions and receive feedback from.
- Gain confidence in managing your finances, health and wellbeing and time to study effectively.
- Study for free.
What you will study
- Week 1 – Introducing the module and assessments
- Week 2 – Planning and managing your money
- Week 3 – Tips for good physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Week 4 – Planning for academic success
Entry requirements & applying
To book visit the online shop.
Teaching & Assessment
- A plan of a budget
- A reflection that outlines approaches to prioritising mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Relevant information to support your studies
- An action plan for developing academic skills
Fees & funding