(Short Course) Train the Trainer
- Duration 4 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
This short course has been designed to improve your organisation’s processes and business growth, enhance employee performance, improve your workplace culture and to introduce a structured approach to support individuals to facilitate behaviour change by using training experiences to promote and improve employee effectiveness.
In today’s ever-changing marketplace, the importance of job training has never been greater. Workforce training is an indispensable way of keeping your organisation competitive as well as strengthening skills your workforce needs or currently possess to succeed.
Key course features
- Increase your capability to deliver effective training
- Learn skills to deliver training interventions that are people-centred
- Gain the tools and techniques required to respond more efficiently to facilitate high levels of employee effectiveness.
What you will study
- The fundamentals of training design for behaviour change
- Using group and human processes to improve performance
- The practice of “self as instrument” to facilitate learning
- How to design effective training interventions
Entry requirements & applying
The booking for this course closes a week before the course start date. If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
You will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic which enable you to reflect and demonstrate your learning. Ongoing learning log and reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the final assessment.
Fees & funding
16th January 2023