(Short Course) Train the Trainer
- Duration 4 weeks
- Location Online
Why choose this course?
This course will offer students a structured approach to support individuals as they and their organisations traverse the current challenges to enable an organisation to unleash its power and performance by unleashing the full potential of its individual employees.
Key course features
- Increase your capability to deliver effective training
- Learn skills to deliver training interventions that are people-centred
- Gain the tools and techniques required to respond more efficiently to facilitate high levels of employee effectiveness.
What you will study
This course will cover the following topics:
- The fundamentals of training design for behaviour change
- Using group and human processes to improve performance
- The practice of “self as instrument” to facilitate learning
- How to design effective training interventions
Undertaking this course will require:
- 16 hours of Scheduled Learning and Teach Hours
- 2 hours of Practical classes
- 82 hours of Guided Independent Study
Teaching & Assessment
Students will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic. The forums will enable students to reflect and demonstrate their learning. Ongoing learning log and students reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the assessment. The minimum expectation for the total word count is 2,000 words. The assignment is due 24th June 2022.
Fees & funding
This course starts 11th May 2022 and will finish on 12th June 2022. There will be an optional face to face induction on campus on 11th May 2022 from 6pm until 8pm. The mandatory live online session will take place 17th May 20022 from 6pm until 8pm.