After graduating with a law degree and attending the College of Law, I worked within the Civil Service as a Legal Officer for 4 years. Wanting a career change, I completed a teaching qualification and became a lecturer in law, business and sociology in further education for over 7 years.
Moving to higher education, I joined Wrexham Glyndŵr University in 2001 where I specialised in employment and business law. More recently I became Principal Lecturer with more overreaching responsibility for the undergraduate provision within the North Wales Business School.
I was also the visiting lecturer in European Law at Lappeenranta University, Finland.
- Helping Companies Develop and Grow – A Needs Analysis Study’ – joint author with Professor Thomas Lange and Mrs Rowena Roberts for ELWA. 2003.
- ‘A Qualitative Evaluation of Service Provision in Denbighshire’ – joint author with Mrs Rowena Roberts for Denbighshire County Council. 2003.
- Pearson Education – reviewed ‘Law for Business Students’ by Alix Adams.
- CIPD – reviewed Introduction to Employment Law: Fundamentals for HR & Business Students.
- Pearson Education – reviewed ‘Business Law’ by Denis Keenan.