Dr Sultan Shoaib
Dr. Sultan Shoaib is an Antenna and Radio Frequency Circuits, Design & Test Engineer with more than 10 years of research and more than 7 years of teaching experience. He earned my Ph.D. from Queen Mary University of London in Electronics Engineering with specialization in antennas for smart wireless terminals. Since his PhD, he has been involved in designing and testing antennas and circuits for millimeter wave, 5G and Tera-hertz frequencies in collaboration with some of the most advanced antenna laboratories in UK and World. Before joining Glyndwr University, He served as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at HITEC University, Taxila, Pakistan.
Ph.D. Electronic Engineering (QMUL, London)
Antennas & Circuits for Modern Wireless Communication Technologies & Protocols (5G, 6G and Beyond)
- Shoaib; N. Shoaib; Riqza Y. Khattak; I. Shoaib; Masood-ur-Rehman; X. Yang, Design and Performance Analysis of MIMO-Array Antennas for WiGiG 60 GHz Band, In MDPI Electronics, December 2019, 8(12), 1548; https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics8121548.
- N. Shoaib; S. Shoaib; R.Y. Khattak; I. Shoaib; X. Chen; A. Perwaiz, MIMO Antennas for Smart 5G Devices, IEEE Access, September 2018, Page(s):77014 – 77021
- Shoaib; X. Chen; I. Llewellyn, Increasing the Effective Range of Smart Meter Home Area Network, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (AWPL), September 2017, Volume 16, Page(s): 2898 - 2901
- Shoaib; N. Shoaib; I. Shoaib; X. Chen; Design and Performance Study of Pattern Reconfigurable MIMO Antennas for Mobile Smartphones, in Microwave and Optical Technology Letters (MOTL), January 2017, Volume 59, Issue 1, Pages 148-156
- Shoaib; I. Shoaib; N. Shoaib; X. Chen; C.G. Parini, MIMO Antennas for Mobile Handsets, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (AWPL), March 2015, Page(s):799 - 802
- Shoaib, I. Shoaib, N. Shoaib, X. Chen and C. G. Parini, "Design and Performance Study of a Dual-Element Multiband Printed Monopole Antenna Array for MIMO Terminals," in IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 13, pp. 329-332, 2014.
- Shoaib, N. Shoaib, Modelling and Performance Analysis of Helix Antenna for Integrated Satellite and Terrestrial Communications, in Journal of Applied Research, Design & Technology, June 2013.
- N Shoaib, I Shoaib, S Shoaib, A Novel Approach to Transform an Open Circuit Series Stub to a Short Circuit Shunt Stub for the Implementation of High-Pass Butterworth Filter, in WILEY Microwave and Optical Technology Letters (MOTL), 54: 497–501, Jan 2013.
- W Ali, M Zahid, S Shoaib, MA Qureshi, A Hussain, “W-Band Plumb Shaped Patch Antenna for Automotive Radar and 5G Applications,” in Proc. 2020 International Conference on Electrical, Communication, and Computer Engineering (ICECCE), Istanbul, Turkey, 12-13 Jun. 2020.
- H Dawood, M Zahid, H Awais, S Shoaib, A Hussain, A Jamil, “A High Gain Flexible Antenna for Biomedical Applications,” in Proc. 2020 International Conference on Electrical, Communication, and Computer Engineering (ICECCE), Istanbul, Turkey, 12-13 Jun. 2020.