Mrs Teresa Davies
I am a registered Nurse and have had a varied career including district nursing, Macmillan, discharge liaison and diabetes specialist nursing.
I like to run and am in a fell running club. I completed my first (and probably last) marathon in 2018.
- Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) 2006
- Pharmacology module 2009
- Community Specialist Practice Award in District Nursing 2011
- Tissue Viability module 2012
- Diabetes module 2014
- PGCPD 2016
- Independent Prescribing 2018
- MSc Health Sciences (currently completing)
Management of Diabetes module
Assessing Complex needs module
Innovations in Community Practice module
Fundamentals in Primary Care module
I work alongside Alison Williams who is the programme lead for District Nursing and Primary Healthcare.
Blood Glucose Testing. GPN. 2018
Bereavement Care- The Role of the DN. JCN. 2011.
Caring for an Intrathecal Line in the Community. JCN. 2010.
The Obesity Epidemic. A Holistic Approach. JCN. 2008.